Thursday, April 25, 2013

Beach wave update

Well it's been about a week now and I am still really enjoying my hair.
I have been trying a lot of products for curls and have found that what I like to do is dry my hair with a defuser a little while and then put a little beach spray on. Dry a little more then just add bit of a curl gel and dry a little more.
The only bad part about it is the time it takes to do. I also feel like I do have to take the time and fix it because if I don't it is really straight.
You ladies with naturally curly hair I don't know how you do it. My hair is naturally very straight and I don't have to do anything to it. So this style is taking a little getting used to.
It's been a great experiment however from a work stand point.
I have really done some research on products and care for curly and permed hair. I also have a much better understanding for curly hair. So yeah for perms..... this week...... I may hate it next week!


-until our next adventure
cassandsully

No comments:

Post a Comment