Sunday, June 30, 2013

Back

Ok so I know...I know... It's been a million years since my last blog. Things have been crazy around here! I have a laundry list full of blogs I have wanted to write and still will but finding the time to write with an on the move little man is just a ridiculous idea. I am however trying to make a small amount of time in my day for it.
Today at Mass was Father Brian's last Sunday Mass and he really got me thinking. He always does such a wonderful homily and today his last was no different.
If you don't set aside time for the important things in life...he said...your just to busy. I believe if you really want to do something you will find time. So not only am I going to try to find the time to blog at least twice a month but I am going to continue to make sure God always has a place in my day.
Father Brian has been such a blessing in our lives and has done so much for us I want to make sure to continue to make him proud. It was very hard to say good bye today but he said its not good bye but just see you later, so that's what I am going to stick with.
He is going to a parish in Kansas City so its not to far away and I know we will be visiting often.
I know many of you I probably lost when I started talking about faith but it is an important thing in my life. Everyone has to have it somewhere in their life's. I had never really been very good at faith until Dane and I started going to RCIA classes. I will tell you it changed my life. I feel so blessed to be so lucky to realize that it was missing. Dane and I are much more happy when we go to Mass. I know it sounds silly to you non believers but it makes my week feel like it has a purpose. People need something to believe in! I think writing this is just my way of saying see you later to Father Brian. I will miss him more than he knows and want to thank him for everything he has done for our family. He has forever changed our lives and we will never forget that.




-until our next adventure
cassandsully

No comments:

Post a Comment