Thursday, March 21, 2013

Make up bag

What's in my make up bag you ask...


These items are daily essentials. I do my make up in the morning (with foundation not pictured) and only bring these things with me in case I need to touch up. I never brush my hair with a brush only a large comb. It's just easier on your hair.
I also have two powders. One is a bit darker and I use it to shade only the areas that would get sun (I use it like a bronzer).
Bobby pins and a hair tie are also something any long haired girl knows you just have to have around just in case.
The lip stick I never put on. I have every intention to use it and I love the idea of lipstick I just hate how it looks on me. Insert the Vaseline lip balm. I can't live without the stuff!
I also just have to have wipes, nail clipers (they can double as scissors), tweezers and perfume. Staples of my make up bag.


Here is my bag. I have found that the Vera Bradley make up bags work so nicely. I just throw it in my purse. That way if make up spills it's in the bag not my purse ( It has a protective liner in it as well). I have gone through several only because I use them so much I break the zippers or I just need a change in pattern!
The last item in my bag is the eye brow brush. You have to keep those puppy's in line. Stragglers not welcome. I hate when eyebrows are all over the place.
Have a great night and don't forget to brush... Those eyebrows.

-until our next adventure
cassandsully

No comments:

Post a Comment