Friday, February 1, 2013

First of many

Today it was decided that I start a blog! I am just an average Midwest mom who is a sucker for fashion find, an adventure with my little guy, and so much more. In my blogs you will find life activities of a Midwest mama and outfit selections. I am also a stylist for Stella and Dot so you will find lots of jewel pairings to go with any adventure. My son is my light and the force that drives me. He makes everyday an adventure. This blog is very much driven by my love for him. I want him to know all you have to do is start something...it may be small but one day it will grow to be something bigger than you could have ever dreamt of.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! This is Jen! Thanks so much for the sweet comment! I'm so glad you started a blog! It will be awesome! Xo

    ReplyDelete