Thursday, February 7, 2013

What's in your bag?




Lately I have had a lot of my clients asking me what my favorite products are right now...so here are a few of my favorite things. I will talk about them from left to right.
First my two favorite choices for hair oil would be Marrakech oil by Earthly Body. It smells very natural and is made with hemp-seed oil its great for straightening hair. It also cuts blow drying time way down. I also like the Moroccan argan oil by Organix. This can be found at CVS. It also has a very nice smell. I am really big on a products smell. If it smells to girly I can't do it! It's great for a heat protectant but allows for you to style your hair curly too.
Next I am just trying out dry shampoos and I found that I like Clean Freak by Not Your Mothers. It has a cool feel when it goes on that is very refreshing. So far I am pleased with it. However the only downside is it does kinda smell like a deodorant. Its not bad though.


Moving along for the days of curly hair I like Redken ringlet 07. It smells pleasant and actually makes my supper straight hair have a little wave to it! So I am sure for all you curly hair ladies this would be great! With the curl/beach waves in mind I am really loving Not Your Mothers beach babe and Healthy Sexy Hairs soy beach spray. Beach Babe smells kinda like a vacation with a hint of coconut. It works well and definitely has a little salt in it that helps with texture. I got a strand of hair in my mouth and thought I drank ocean water! The healthy Sexy spray is leaning towards my favorite. It smells more like what I like. Earthy and kind of boyish. It has argan oil in it so it smells similar to the Marrakech oil. It works very similar to Beach Babe. I like both of them quite well. Next for lashes I LOVE the new falsies volume express by Mabeline. It really works! I think I finally found my true favorite mascara.
Back to the lefthand products... I have very dry cracked lips and can never find anything that works to help my pore lips. However Vaseline has a lip therapy you can get that is great. I use it everyday. When I use it regularly it helps drastically with my lips. So it is one product I never leave home without. Next my Germ X single use soft wipes. Great for cleaning the cart at Target or the grocery store. You have to keep those flu germs away. I got those in a huge quantity at SAMs.
The next product I like right now is Nivea cream an old favorite it is really thick and creamy. It has paraffin in it which also helps with exceptionally dry skin. Also pictured is the Essie sleek stick gel polish. Previously blogged about. So that is what's in my bag or rather cabinet.
Now that I am really winded and I am sure your head is spinning. It's your time to digest everything. I would love to here what your favorite products are. Feel free to let me know and leave some comments!


Sulliven wanted me to add that his favorite products may show up on our next blog! So stay tuned for some great products for the little ones in your life.

-until our next adventure
cassandsully

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips Cassie. I like your thoughts on hair oils! Could not agree more with you on the Falsies mascara. Love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete