Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hunter and don't cheetah on me




All business today! Hunter is one of our 3 dogs. He's a rescue dog that I have had now for 6 years. He has quite possibly been one of the best dogs I have ever had. He loves swimming and obviously shopping at Target where his cool shades are from. He shares my snarky sense of humor and Hunter was one of Sullivens first words. In the morning the first thing he says when he wakes up is Hunter. So when I asked Sulliven today what we should blog about the first thing he said was Hunter.

In other news the new Essie polish gel stickers are my new favorite quick nail application. They are called sleek stick and go on very simply. So nice for a special lunch date or a night on the town. My favorite one right now is don't cheetah on me.


They work relatively easy and have lasted me now for about 4 days. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment