Monday, February 4, 2013

...in my white T and dinosaurs

When I was like say 7 my family went to Washington DC. Who knew years down the line I would be planing my outfit of the day around it. Vintage T's are all the rage now and I am a firm believer in saving a few key pieces from every season or year. So glad I was savvy enough to save this gem of of T!


Other key components to this outfit include skinnys and sweater from Target and boots by Frye I love Target most of my outfits include at least something from that wonderland of a store.



This is little mans OOTD. Gap grandpa sweater paired with more Target finds. Oshkosh skinnys and his take on vintage T. We are loving our Paul Frank shoes as well. They are so easy to get on and off. Which is very important when having a busy toddler. You may all have seen my posts about Shwings ...the wings on his shoes are Shwings. I LOVE them soo much so I got myself some.

So to recap a good staple to have is for sure a vintage T and Shwings. Have some fun with it and dig out your own gem of a T. It may be as close as a storage box.

-until our next adventure
cassandsully

No comments:

Post a Comment